This weekend has been Queen's Birthday here in New Zealand. Though the Queen's Birthday is actaully at some other time of the year..
I spent my weekend out shopping for a few more things to finish off what I need for the comps. And then on Monday which was a public holiday, Me and my mum went over to my Nana's house taking both my sister and her kids with us, so that Nana can see her new great grandson. I took heaps of photos, and my uncle showed us scan picks of our baby cousin due in July, who will be carrying on the family name. Given half the boys in the family have hypinated names...this baby wont.
The Queen has Knighted and Danned the first New Zealanders in 9 years - I was just watching the news and found out that my cousin in law - John Walker was the only person to be Knighted.
Congrats to Sir John Walker and Lady Helen Walker!! Guess we will have to adjust the family tree to reflect that!
Monday, 1 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment