Wednesday, 1 September 2010

National Culinary Fare 2010


I won....!!! I won.....!!!! Hahahaha....!! How DARE you bring your personal problems and issues with me into your judging of competitors during Regionals - but if you think you could make me feel weak and low on myself, drive tears from my eyes when I know... I KNOW I am good at what I do...then your so very wrong....and I have proven that by getting back the Gold Medal you lost me....!

The only positive at the end of this that I have an even balance of metal on my wall at home...a silver and gold from each - regionals and nationals....say I think i need a bronze from each to make it all even.....but no.....I know that Gold Medal runs in my family genes.....just look at my Gold Medal Olympic Runner cousin in law JOHN WALKER...and at my former All Black Cousin Rod Ketels.....my family has winning genes in it....

BUT.... I WON...!!! I WON!!! Though I must say I am very disappointed that their was such low numbers...it was to easy for me to win at Nationals with only one other competitor up against me who had no training.....and had never entered before. I knew from the start I had it in the bag....

0 comments: