Wow - first of all I would like to SERIOUSLY say sorry for the lack of entries in here, guess I know what people mean when they say that children really do take up your time, and that time does go by very VERY fast. 9 months came and went by so fast and my daughter was born, then 9 months went by so fast yet again....its hard to believe that she is nearly 10months old, and that in just 11 WEEKS time she will be a YEAR OLD!!
Usually I do mass updates dating back, well my brain is complete shot on memory it is....so when I have my next day off I will sit here and do a monthly update of everything that has happened starting from my birth story, and each little milestone that happened in each month of my beautiful daughter's first 9 months of her being here.
Meanwhile, its my 26th Birthday today, and Im not going to be sitting here all day on my blog, blogging. Espeically given I have work tonight. I will however do a bit of a clean up and update on info/photos.I also need to start making entries into my blog for LadyBlackHeart Studio...!
Tuesday, 3 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment