(Not one of the bestest photos, I have one SOMEWHERE that I love of me and my daddy when I was a baby asleep with him in bed)
Its Father's Day today down in New Zealand. And of course I have left it too late to get cards, I was the same for Mother's Day..! I just couldnt find one that I liked for the people I wanted to get cards for..! And then the price of them - you would think I would just make the cards myself but I just dont have the mojo right now. I got really teary eyed reading fathers day cards the past few weeks..! I blame the hormones.
Though my dad pretty much has nothing to do with me now - I still want to wish him a happy father's day...and with that also a happy father's day to my daughter's wonderful daddy...sorry she isnt here for father's day but she does have a present for her daddy..! She will be a late father's day present for you!
I love you both so much!! xxx


0 comments:
Post a Comment