Wednesday, 6 August 2008

TIME AFTER TIME RAK - for my scrapbooking friends

Ok Im going to attempt my first RAK!!

This is what you have to do.

From the last two blog posts:
  • "Auckland University of Technology"
  • "More Uni and work stuff"
Look at the photos - and tell me how many clocks there are in total that I see one my way down to the train station from the Campus at Uni.

*HINT*
Click on the photos to see them larger - it may help you a bit more. Where the clocks have more than ONE face to it (for example on a steple it has a clock face on everyside - this is classed as ONE clock in total).


Have Fun - you have till the end of the month to put your submissions in....ONE GUESS ONLY PER PERSON...

Winner will get a goodie pack which will include Papers and embellishments and ribbons...and some other things :P

15 comments:

michelle said...

I counted six I think that is right I counted them like seven times and got lost a few times! Don't RAK me I just wanted to play!

Anonymous said...

7 clocks in total..13 clocks counting the ones on every side!
had way to much fun:)TX

Melissa E said...

Thanks for the chance to win your first-ever RAK! I think I counted 8.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Adrienne! I found your blog through Fiskateers!

I counted 6 clocks. :D

Thanks for this opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
my guess is 16 to include all the digital clocks on each platform at the train station. Thanks for the chance.
Sharon
paperdesignsbysharon@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I count 16 to include each digital clock for the train platforms. Thanks for the chance. Sharon

Marla said...

I counted 7 clocks in all. thanks for a chance to win some fun goodies. Marla #3291

karenvonbaron said...

I counted 8 - 7 clocks and the 1 clock on the train station.

It was fun looking at NZ from Minnesota USA!! Thanks for the trip. :D

Karen #4500

Shannon Smith said...

I counted 9 clocks. My name is Shannon Smith. Congrats on your first RAK!

billiejo said...

I counted 9 clocks also. This is a great first RAK. Have fun!
Sandy Fiskateer #1781

Embley Veronica said...

I think I counted 17. :)

Veronica
Fiskateer # 1135

Anonymous said...

I count 7 I think......

Hope you have been well and things in your life are looking up for you now, amazing how life can take a change and people just drift apart.

Best wishes for the future!

Rob D
02102639380

Bronwyn Theresa said...

There are some close ones and some right ones...

Two Weeks to go...


And Berto - oh so close with your guess haha considering its an old haunt of yours...and one part you built. :p Life is yea...keep reading my blog I guess... :)

Anonymous said...

Darn it! So Close but not close enough!!!!!

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Awww....poor baby....maybe I will send you something special...as a runner up..haha..would you like scrapbook stuff or something else??



Week and a half to go!