Wednesday, 27 August 2008

My day is over...thank god..

Well I have made it through the day. I slept on the train going into Uni....which I seem to do everyday...But I managed to stay awake in classes lol - I went to JayJays during my break just to have a *LOOK* to see if they had any new retro sesame street tees and tops in...of course they had the red version to my hoodie, and another good on sale but they only had it in XS soo stink man....I am a size XL at JayJays - its designed for like skinny Aussie chicks I say...but then it depends on the style and stuff coz I can fit into a L sometimes....and on a rare ocasion a M...

Anyway - and I found their retro tees and they had an elmo one!! Woop!! Now I have a size 12 one already from Farmers, and talk about excited being able to fit into a size 4 times smaller than my normal size - so i want sure what size to get the shop assistant came up and asked me about my sizes...she gave me a L and an XL - I tried the XL first then the L and found the XL had the best fit....the L fitted ok bit tight..I asked if they could put it on hold for me till tomorrow...so yea!!

Me and my Sesame Street clothes....haha somewhere I have a bath towel - I know i had it when i was in Christchurch...but I can just see a scrapbook page of me and my sesame street shit...there are some cool Sesame Street scrapbook stuff out *hangs head in shame* yes I have elmo computer games....and speaking on Elmo and Sesame Street...Imma go and march over to my sisters and hunt down my sesame street video ive had since I was a kid - and maybe steal my niece's elmo movie to watch haha...

Anyway today was funny while i was sitting on the bus i got a text from Robbie...that should be texts! I was totally spammed out...I had a big grin on my face all morning....So Robbie if you reading this - lol and I know you will be - thanks for making my day today...*giggles like a little school girl talking about a boy who she has a crush on...* Sorry for my text spamming in return once I got out of class...all I wanted to do was text but coz Im like blind (not really need to get my eyes tested again) I sit at the front of the class in front of the lecturer *scholar* NOT...lol I couldnt do so...I tried texting so if you got one that looked like my sleep texting which looks like your drunk texting that what that was....

Well yea...work was alright tonight...walked in and my boss asked me how my eyes were - yes thats right...since you were the one had conjunctivitis so i blame you for spreading it to me....I told him they were ok bit itchy but meh...Laurie (BooBoo) said hello to me when I walked in commenting that he hadnt seen his Porkchops for some time...and was wondering what happened to me...lol. I love my nickname he has for me...had Nicky (Oscar) ask me if i had finished my assignment I was like which one I have like 5 or so...lol....he said the hotel one...meh no i started it, its due in next week...and then had Aaron come in asking if i finished my assignment meaning my marketing one...haha...yes I did...with an extention....then had the other Nick (gay nick) ask me how school was and I told him....for the fact I know he is on the same campus as me...so he said he would help me out with my problem I have on Uni trying to kcik me out...and wanting me to give up my job...like hell im giving that up...coz the chances of me giving up my job and them then kicking me out are very large....then I'll be screwed...

I spent the night having tingling sensations going through my spine and chest and stuff....to have it go to my arms and them going numb and stuff while driving home..the past few weeks Ive had my face have this tingle fuzzy feeling down the size of it....dont know what it is...but its shitting me out a bit...asked mum to make me an appointment at the doctors...

One shift down for the week, 3 more to go...lol I swore he said I was on only tuesday, thursday and sunday...

Anyway till next time blog...

And Robbie - I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.

2 comments:

michelle said...

It has been a while I need to do a better job at keeping up with your life!

Sounds busy full and maybe even some fun moments in time!

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Awww...well you know there will always be a blog on here rambling on about something...lol