
I remember my last visit from the tooth fairy....well not fully, but I do remember the last 3 teeth I lost...and not having no toothfairy come for them and they sat in the glass of water for MONTHS.....growing furry fuzzy stuff on em...lol. I then kept them in a jewellery box for sometime when they all broke in half I think I eventually threw them out...they were molars, two of which had fillings in them or maybe all three did...But I remember being in Intermediate School when I lost them and I think my first year of high school...haha..which was 8 yrs ago.
What brings me to this random blog about the tooth fairy?? A little message I got when I walked into the door from Uni from a little girl....asking when I was due home...."within the hour" she was told...to have another phone call come asking for me....to be asked if i can come and extract a tooth to give to the toothfairy to which I replied - if you do it yourself she will give you a big present! (I have connections with this toothfairy you see I said) she left disgrunted and hung up....to have another call DEMANDING I come and pull this tooth out - saying that I wont hurt her and Mummy has Sausage fingers from being a dairy farmer....so it was off i go with my umbrella and car keys and the present from the toothfairy....because remember I have connections with her and she hooked me up with the goods because she was tied up in other business....
With a yank and twist and bing bam boo....out came the tooth....
I tell you this is the second one Ive pulled out of this girls mouth and its doesnt get any easier its bloody scary I tell you!! This girl is my baby and she is growing up fast everyday! Ive watched her grow, Ive seen her at the age of 15 wave to me from inside the womb...go mental in the womb at the sound of my voice, kick me in the head from the womb...to grab that little foot back....and hearing her cry on the phone when she was brought into the word at the sound of me cry....to have her laugh at me and smile at me and copy everything I say and do....to walk in my steps.....
Who is this girl???
She is my Niece and God Daughter Meggan "Meggie Boo" Boswell.

0 comments:
Post a Comment