Sunday, 22 November 2009

Meeting my Step Nieces

My step sister Ruth sent a message to me on Facebook asking us (me and my sister) to come over for a catch up and to met her two daughters....I was super excited, my step sister Ruth is my fave sister...yes over my own biological sister!


It was a rough day, I finished work around 3am I think it was, and had only about two hours sleep once I got home, I woke up early and just couldnt get back to sleep no matter what I did! But the trooper that I am I sailed on, picked my sister and her kids up and headed over to my step sister's place.


There we had chips and dip and drinks and I got to meet two of my step niece's Georgia and Natasha....I even got to give Natasha a bottle!! Little Aunty and Niece bonding moment :o)


So here are a couple of pics of my little princess'



Georgia Ellen


Natasha Mary

0 comments: