So I won a RAK in the Fiskateer Chat Room a couple of months ago now.....and I had all the emails from FedEx saying when it would be collected and sent and stuff and it never came so I sent an email to Angela Daniels about it and she looked into it.....and sent me out some major goodies to make up for it....!
I know have freaking breeding Buttons....! I was only expecting ONE of these as that is what I had one....(Im completely cheated, incase anyone wants to know we had to say when Betsy's birthday was and I checked it on facebook....ahahahaha Im soooo evil and cheeky I know...!) I also have breeding landyards too....hehe
Along with this I also got a parcel from Mary Charter - she promised me and Kerri Poptarts....om nom nom nom Its funny that a few of the fiskateers know how much of love them and cant get them in New Zealand anymore...
0 comments:
Post a Comment