So Ive been following the first season of NZ's Master Chef Series....Im a big foodie working and studying in the industry, I live and breath this stuff..
I was so deeply guttered when I saw the episode that was at my work...I didnt even know they were filming....I kinda remember it but not really - I do remember the opening of the Great Ball Room....and I remember vaccummin it before it opened and all...for the big grand opening....(this was when it was half completed) but I yea...
Anyway its down to the final two and they had a live cook off at the new Countdown Supermarket in Manukau and I was soooo going to it - and I was glad I did, I more than made up for not working that shift....I was selected from the crowd to go up and cook with the finalist....was totally epic...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment