Friday, 21 November 2008

Im just partly addicted *blush*

Ok so Im like going to Latin Larder alot now lol - its my new hang out but then we all go there from work...theres no doubt that when you go in there you will see one of your co workers or former co workers or soon to be former co workers..either all but are almighty loyal to the Big Boy and his cafe...


Im sitting here thinking what to get him for Christmas, he looks after me so well, somedays I will go in and no buy anything and just sit and read...or somedays I go in not knowing what i want to eat or not wanting to eat due to having an ED...and he always brings something out for me to eat...I owe him for his great hospitality...and his big heart he has...



Sometimes you need an older adult to get things out in the open with and he is one of those people I talk to about things bothering me...always cheers me up he does - its his smile that helps to cheer me up...

ANYWAY - so yes went and had lunch there yesturday took my sister and nephews Michael and "Charlie" too....I thought it would be great fun to give a big poke to Charlie - I say thats is from your Cousin Gummi Bear for being poked and punched...but yes trust me sister to ring up when we get home moaning about my friends and co workers....she just cant handle them I can, I spent half of my time with them Ive gotten to know them and gotten use to them....you get the odd one at work who just doesnt get out dirty talk and behaviour but heh - thats Hospitality for you I say...


Ive got to go see the doctor on Monday - sadly my GP is away so Im seeing one of his partners :(


Grrr - but I seriously need to find out what is causing this pain, it went away for a couple of days and has come back again...I hate it Im hungry but I feel sick and am in pain. I was reading on Northridge Surgery's website about Gall Stones and related things to the gall bladder - given that there is a family history on it...last person to have theirs removed was my sister last year just prior to xmas - of course reading this stuff has to set off my anxiety - I hate hospitals and i have a fear of them datiing back to childhood with my Kidney Reflux....and I later develope a fear of sick people when my nephew was rushed to hospital by ambulance when he was 8 months old with a chest infection...and watching this baby in pain and crying his lungs out and puking his guts out wanting his aunty..who had to leave the room to cry and try and control not only her urge to puke from seeing that but an anxiety attack...phew..

Im panicing partly about if this is what i could possibly have - the possobilities that I would have to have surgery and where would i get the money from, it is rathet expensive...thats my big thing is the money side of it - second to time off work which i can not afford or do due to staffing shortages...I cna only imagine Big J. worrying about me again bless him...


I have crop night tonight but dont know what to work on when i have no photo printed and those that are printed I dont really have a new for them...sigh...I havent the time to go and print photos and stuff now...


I came home to find a courier from the USA - yay for Fiskateers!! Some Thomas paper - I need to source some more Thomas things to do my pages still...(as well as print the photos off lol)

I was told about someone I know being banned from a shop because they are selling similar products as them via a auction site - and were banned because they were a compeditor - ihad to have a slight giggle over it - at the shop owner being stupidd enough in clearly not know ANYTHING about marketing....I learnt from doing my marketing plan for Uni's restaurants that PRIMARY competitors are those in a short proximity to you selling the supplying the same goods or services - where SECONDARY competitors are all those supplying similar goods or services. In the case for my marketing plan i wrote the surround restaurants and bars supplying fine dinning and a la carte menus are Truffles and Four Seasons PRIMARY competitors wheres as places like the Star Mart, McDonalds, Ma Higgins Cookies, and the supermarket are all SECONDARY competitors...for the fact they sell food and beverages but not the same kind...so in the case of this lady I know - who was banned from a scrapbook store for selling cuttlebug things on a auction site - sooo doesnt know that she isnt out of business at all...for this lady I know is meerly her secondary compeditor as is every other man and dog on the auction site selling scrapbooking stuff...!
The joys of Marketing! heh!
Keeping my fingers crossed for the interview I had at the Heritage today...wonder how work will be tomorrow...wednesday wasnt too bad putting all the furniture back in and setting it back up and cleaning then running the whole place by myself while i let my boss sort other things out...didnt have a single complaint at all Love it when its like that..when its just met on the floor running things...with my boss...




For my big boss - awww too bad how sad lol - you screwed your ankle up on the power cable box - what has it taken you 10 yrs to notice that outside the bifold doors?? What do you think I have to put up with when Im on my beloved front section and its uber busy and I have to climb over that with a tray fill of drinks or a hand full of plates with meals...or bringing empty plates back in...grab yourself some popcorn and sit back and watch the security cams if you want to see what we are doing...



Oh well...off I go...to crop night...

0 comments: