Ive signed up for about 6 or so swaps...eek!! Some are due next week and I need to get to a post office ASAP to send them off as they are due soon...and mine are coming internationally....that will be my priority tomorrow after work - the credit card sadly will take a hammering as I have no money in my bank account until pay day...
So these are my ATCs so far that I have started....a big Thank you to Merlene...your wonderful you truely are..! And to my best mate Yaz for using her photography on one lot of them...hehehe - you need to come and get your special ones I made you!!
Here they are....
Favourite Nursery Rhyme or Fairy Tale ATC Swap
Animal ATC Swap
Luck of the Irish ATC Swap
Grey's Anatomy
Still to make are my NZ/Navada ATCs, and Vacation ATCs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment