Jan 29th 2009
So my Meggie boo had a few vouchers for mini golf she had won last year and it was promised that Aunty Bronwyn would take her out to play...and the vouchers we're both due to expire and so the last day of the school holidays we used one and played mini golf.
I learnt the moment I walked in there once your a McAulian your always a McAulian and your spoted out of in the crowd like a sore thumb as the say......lol. The girl who served me knew i was familiar and asked me where I liked and I told her and she said a number code and I said no....she goes oh you look familiar I said to her "McAuley??" She goes to me thats it!!
So Meggie got to pick which course we did and she picked the black course which is actaully aprently the hardest course! I have no idea how to play Mini Golf (Renee from work thought this was funny as..haha) and so I just made up numbers of the score card! Lol the whole point was to have fun...
After we finished playing we went to the airport to look at the planes to find they dont have the look out anymore - so we went up the road to one of the side of the road and watched the planes coming in to land and taking off..I promised my niece that one day I will take her on a plane somewhere...
I have the photos printed off ready for a double page layout for this day - now to just track down where I put the score card thingy too..
Thursday, 29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment