So my bestest friend Jade - yes she got promoted to 1st equal with Robbie hahaha...Im sorry but people we giving me strange looks at my multiple best friends...and bestest friends...and best mates and ANYWAY..
Jadey Baby is giving up smoking along with her darling hubby Connor...and you both have my full support for this! I worry every day on when I will lose you to something serious....but I think about the healthy side of things - you can give this habit and addiction much like you have with others...and I know that when my new nephew comes around in May it will be better....
I love you all so very much....I cant imagine life with out you in it!
Check out Jade's blog...and her progress through it all...(nothing like a bit of self promotion love - does my face look bovvered??)
Jade's Fag Free Life Style
Thursday, 8 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment