
This is the photo that my friend Mark sent me when David Beckham first came to NZ in a game with LA Galaxy - its a crud photo but he had just arrived at Wellington Airport...of cause there are much better photos around - much like the one of him in the CK undies - I swear I didnt go t to the bathroom at work to go perve on that photo - we had an ad up in the ladies toilets on the mirror with him and a big dinning expereince thing with the last LA Galaxy game..
My fave football player is David Beckham and he played for Manchest United and Real Madrid and is now currently with LA Galaxy
**WINNER**
BJSK said...
Hmmm, I'll guess Beckham, since I wouldn't know who else to choose and I know he played in NZ in Dec. So...David Beckham of LA Galaxy, previously with Manchester United & Real Madrid. - Brenda #3635
CONGRATS BRENDA!! You go girl, your been RAKing them in this week!
1 comments:
I don't follow soccar much, but I am related to Kasey Keller and he just moved to Seattle area. So I'll follow him LOL! Great site love all the family pictures! Enjoy your Day.
Post a Comment