Who knew that these little overalls of Rhi's held a special friendship deep inside its threads.....If I had not have brought them, I wouldnt have met Jade and we would be the best friends that we are today - yes we had a falling out a couple of years ago but we made up a year ago almost..! I cant believe how fast that year has gone - and sooner or later my gorgous nephew Rhiley will be a big TWO YEAR OLD!
I was sitting here in bed - and Jade was offline, and I knew she was probably on her way to bed, and I need to talk to her desprately about something....that I could only talk to my best friend about - not even to my mate Yaz whom Ive known for 9 years now...and then as if on quee Jade popped online....she was on her way to bed but had a feeling she was needed - and that my friends is what you call a true bonded friendship....
And I can say - with half this Funky Fire Dude/Funky Fire Department range by Teeny Weeny - this will be the most treasured one of the whole lot that I have.....
I loves you Jade where would I be if it wasnt for these??
0 comments:
Post a Comment