Friday, 2 January 2009

Go Team Go!! RAK

So before a few of our chefs left work - all the boys would talk about in the kitchen was Football (Soccer). And I felt left out just a tiny bit...I was in the girls team in my final year of high school, however I had to pull out due to costs and my parents seperated just as I got into the team.

I remember one night at work me and one of the chef kicking a ball around, I had alot of fun...just waiting to get in trouble for doing so..

The boys all have their teams they support - and I do too....those who know me well know who I supported from the English Football Clubs....and who my fave footballer is, and now know who I support and I follow them through the teams they are in....I even had a friend take a photo of him at the airport and send it to me! This footballer has played twice here in NZ against our own team...one game just resently too!

However - Football isnt my only love with sports....I have another one that I love...and its one of the things I love when its summer and the champs are on....sadly I seemed to always be working and miss them....somehow I dont think they will be showing them this year on TV...

This is the first RAK from my clean up its only a small one - up for grabs is two packets of wooden Sport embellishments and a spool of "Go Team Go" Ribbon

WHO IS MY FAVE FOOTBALLER AND NAME THE TWO CLUBS HE HAS PLAYED FOR AND CURRENTLY IS PLAYING FOR.



Leave a comment with your guesses - I know some people on Fiskateers have problems with leaving comments - if so feel free to leave your guess in the thread there. I'll draw the winner in a weeks time.

3 comments:

Mardi said...

LOL! I can't even begin to guess!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'll guess Beckham, since I wouldn't know who else to choose and I know he played in NZ in Dec. So...
David Beckham of LA Galaxy, previously with Manchester United & Real Madrid.
- Brenda #3635

michelle said...

LOL i don't follow sports either B and I have no clue so I am just leaving a message don't RAK me!!