Sunday, 18 January 2009

September Bakers Dozen


Being caught up with Uni assignments and the lead up to Exams I was unable to get this challenge done at the time - how ever I have done it now...yay! The gorgous to die for Hot Chocolates from She in Govenour's Bay, Christchurch.....sooooo good!! But yet so expensive....!






1. black and white picture - The Hot chocolate


2. doodling - I put some little dots on my title lol


3. 3 or more different papers to be used - there are a few there


4. ribbon - Under the photos


5. double matting - all three photos are


6. chipboard - the title is chipboard


7. sticky note - under the photo of the hot chocolate


8. shaped brads (not the norm) - star brads on the ribbon


9. hand cutting - I cut the flourish thingy out from paper


10. title must be "Got________?" ( you fill in the blank!) - GOT MILK???


11. staples - On the sticky note


12. sticker(s) - The TOURIST tag is a sticker, and the chipboard letters were/are too


13. inking - on the edges of the paper and photos and on the chipboard letters

4 comments:

HeatherQ said...

That looks like a very yummy hot chocolate! Great job on the page!

michelle said...

Great page B . . . I had hot chocolate for the first time in ages the other night but it does not count because a. it came form a pouch just add water b. it was sugar free and nasty!

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Aww michelle lol - when i was staying down there with the lovely Anne and her family, we had many hot chocolates from packets...but this one was special...next time I go back down to Christchurch Im going to go back there! Hahaha...(I heat milk up in the microwave at home and add milo to it...lol)

michelle said...

Okay maybe it did count. . .