OMG!!! Finally its coming.....it really is coming!! It was a couple of years ago, Rob suggested to me to read Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code - having known he read it in three days I took the challenge to read this book and also read it in three days, it was a book I could not put down I was engroused by it! I then went and brought the movie that was based on the book on DVD - and it was in this DVD that it said Angel & Demons was coming out soon....it showed previews if I recalled of the movie...and so your left major suspence on wanting to see it - now this too is based on Dan Brown's novel Angel & Demon's which features the same character in it...again another book Rob told me to read having loved The Da Vinci Code....Ive attempted to read it however I didnt finish it but I will take that challenge on to read it again...maybe during the semester break...
And the reason why i need to read the book is because i know the movie will miss parts out that are in the book..much like the case with Da Vinci's Code...
BUT OMG!! Its finally got a release date after waiting TWO years!! Now I dont know if this is world wide or what - but I cant wait and Robbie - we are so going to this together, we havent been to the movies together since 2005 when I was in tech and we did that whole setting off the fire alarm thing in Borders lol!! Yuh you remember now!!
Here's the Trailer for it! :p
Monday, 6 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah I am totally excited about this movie coming out have read the book 5 times now and will probably read it again before I go and see the movie, The main thing that interests me about these movies is the architecture throughout europe and the history behind it. Citt� di Roma is truely the most inteesting city in Italy with all the history, closely followed by Venice, but there are amny other places too.....
Anyways im a nerd and just excited, haha
Post a Comment