I know its like a few weeks delayed and behind - but it was nothing that flash cause I didnt get any big major prize or medal as I like to think - Ive been super busy with assignments too.....Prizegiving for my class I competed in was on August 23rd, again another pet pieve has come up with this....dont ask me why Im being so critical on the whle thing....but this was my first year competing and I have been told that my ideas and feedback are highly welcomed and will be taken into consideration for improving next years Culinary Fare...(I have a very good relationship with my lecturer who was training me and who is heavily involved in the organisation of it all) but yea....pet peive was prizegiving...
Looking back at the Regionals EVERYONE who got a medal had their photo taken, at Nationals, only those who won over all got a photo...which was a bit disheartning....and by the time my class came there was pretty much no one left in the room that and half the winners were still competing in other classes - so ideally they should have had one day where they had ALL prizegiving....at the very end instead of heaps of seperate ones and stuff...at the beginning they would call out the names and stuff of those who werent present at the last prizegiving...
I got Silver and according to the result marks I came 3rd....no one got Gold and Sky City won over all - I felt stink about that as Im sure the winner has probably done it before, and Sky City has a massive staff training operation....I know because my lecturer who was training me is their trainer...! So felt a bit stink....so many people said they liked mine and didnt like hers....I personally found her centre piece was lost as her menus were too high....and she didnt have any plates on her table...
But oh well - I will go for Gold for both comps next year!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment