So I went to my first Armageddon Expo!!! My BIL goes to it EVERY year with his Best Friend....and my Aunty in Australia went to the one in Melbourne and got to meet/see SETH GREEN....I was completely jealous.....and for some reason, I think the radio must have had him on or something....but I looked up the casting guest list for this year and there he was....he was going to be at the Auckland one...
A quick email to my BIL and some light begging I was coming along with them...Im not into comic books and all this sci fi stuff - I tell you it was interesting seeing the number of people who dress up...but an hour and half wait in line to get in and 2 mins of seeing Seth Green I was happy lol...BUT there was two speaking with him....and I got to spend an hour drooling over him!! I was purely there for Seth Green....as a Buffy and Angel fan....!! And I use to like Greg the Bunny...!
I tell you there are some ODD people out there when it comes to celebs....the ones who scream HAVE MY BABIES.... MARRY ME!!! And those who give away things like a key to their necklace locket....and want to hug him and shake his hand and touch his hair....though I did love his every answer to everything thing that was to do with them....and it was a great laugh...
Much thanks goes out to my niece....the little trooper she is!! So much like her father...but she wanted to go home and have lunch....she sat through the whole question thing with Seth Green so Aunty could get her monies worth!! lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment