Friday, 30 October 2009

Catering Plus Maggie Comp - Innovative Table Setting


Well after my results at the Regional and National Culinary Fare, my lecutrer Gina Harrap discovered a new competition - this time in a Catering Magazine....and decided I should enter it...but knowing I had a heavy work load...she decide it was probably best not to add more stress onto me - However that changed when she told me and I jumped up and down begging to do it...



Low and Behold to me...Gina had already thought of a theme...and I was able to work with it and get extremely excited about - not bad table setting that came out, and we only spent about $50 on it...! Better than the $400+ I spent on the Culinary Fare's Table setting!!



Awaiting results...which wont be till at least the end of the year if not Jan next year.....I dont hold my hopes to high on winning this one...but hey it gets my name out there...









0 comments: