
Pam finally got around to putting up the photos from the BBQ she had at her place the other week with some of us from work....
It was a big thing justa few of us getting together for a few drinks and a feed - I didnt have anything to eat or drink - except for the bottle of fizzy drink Pam asked me to bring.....I didnt stay long as I had to get going to work...(which is only a few mins up the road from Pam's house)
I dont spend much time with my co workers outside of work - some of them have the attitude that we arent there to make friends we are there to work - Ok so yes that is somewhat true, but I like to believe that having that little connection makes it easier to work and get things done....nothing worse than having team members who dont get on well with you making the job more harder and time consuming. 

I love Pam - though at first I didnt get on well with her lol I thought she was a bitch and she had put in a few complaints about me - how ever as time has gone by we have become close and are friends. We both share the same views where we can not tolerate people who slack off and are only there to socialize and not do any work - we hate staff memebers who swap and changed shifts to there liking with out getting approval from our boss. I love having out little talks at work about the bad things and what has happened - not so much sharing gossip but making sure each other is up on what is happening and stuff.....
I work very well with pam now and I have learnt things from her, the only thing i hate is when
she comments about me hair!! haha...
she comments about me hair!! haha...The two Nicks - Nick in the bar has gone now and thank god for that!1 He was very slack and always going off at me for not being fast - this is when we are like dead and have no one in or when its just me on the floor and we have alot of tables in and he is alone in the bar and spends the tme just texting and talking on his phone or eating...
Nick (Oscar) I love and will leave my job most likely when he ends up leaving (which who knows could be any time soon as we are all slowly leaving lol) - I have learnt alot food wise from Nick, and he is one of the Chefs who keeps me going and with my assignments is always checking up on how well I am doing, especially the ones where I have used the Spencer on Byron in my case studies. As we have mutal contacts there...I will miss him dearly when he does leave...

Though I was anti social at this BBQ - it did remind me of how I must get a new BBQ and have a BBQ - I told my mum today that Xmas is to be at our house this year (I would love a new BBQ to have and have a BBQ for Xmas Lunch/Dinner) - Xmas family Lunch/Dinner will have to be on Xmas day this year as I will be working all through Xmas and New Years...which is fab; I love working Xmas and New Years I get Time and Half Pay....Im probably one of only a few who is open to working any public
holiday...
I would love to have a little party or drinks what ever with my co workers at mine - but I am the one who lives further south to the rest lol...I doubt any of them would be game enough to travel the distance I travel each day to go to work...!
(there are two people in these photos that arent co workers but Pam's partner and their flatemate....)
0 comments:
Post a Comment