Friday, 15 May 2009

ATCs - Artist Trading Card Swaps - Part 4


My Vacation ATCs arrived today - I love it how Aunty Merlene sends parcels to me and they make it over here in time for when Im having a pooh-pooh day...in this case I am really guttered that I had to give my shift up at work, even though Bronwen said it was ok and everything will be fine and told me to get better...I still feel bad, as I havent had any work for over a month..and I was extremely excited about it...but she did say that things are picking up agian..so hopefully I will get something in the next few weeks as I am running low on money again.


Here is what I got back from the ATC swap....I love the ones with little road maps on theme, I also did something similar with a road map, on my part that was partly because I was the only one from NZ in the swap.


Merlene always as the best ATC Swaps ever...I have three lovely ladies whos ATCs I always love...and in a few of my ATCs I have done lately one of them has been in most of them...Im slowly getting addicted to these ATCs...hehe. I would love to do host my own swap but the whole postage thing is hard especially over seas. Im just fortunate enough that the hosts of the Swaps I have been in have paid for my return postage or I have had it covered by a lovely postage fairy..lol

Just waiting on one last ATC Swap to come now - Enjoy.


0 comments: