Sunday, 24 May 2009

Check List for Innovative Table Settings

I sure hope my box is going to be big enough - and I sure hope no one touches it!! HANDS OFF MY BOX PEOPLE!! Yuh huh, you know its, its in the storage room at the back of the linen room....my name plastered all over....keep your mits off it! lol

Well my Box so far Contains:

1x Metal Wine Bucket (for polishing)
1x Cadday Tray Thingymabob
1x Mr Muscel Spray and Wipe
2x Chux Cloths
2x Tea Towels
8x Commis Cloths (aka Polishing Cloths)
1x Bar Tray
1x Pair of White Gloves (dont ask what for but aparently I need them)
5x High Ball Glasses
1x Baby Hurricane Vase (dont ask why Gina decided to put it in there)
4x Fish Knives
4x Fish Forks

(All of this is on loan from AUT)


What needs to go in the box:

4x Square Soup Bowls
4x Square Side Plates
4x Square Dinner Plates
4x Champage Flutes
1x Salt and Pepper Set
1x Hurrican Vase
1x Candle
1x Bag of Shells
4x Starfish
4x Baby Kite Bags
1x Box of Seashell Chocolates
4x Napkins
1x Table Centre Piece Cloth
1x Table Cloth

Still need to make/buy/get:

1x Small Bottle of Vinegar (for polishing)
4x Chair Covers
4x Menus
4x Place Name Cards
1x Theme Card


What I need to collect from Piko's Side Buffets:

4x Main Knives
4x Main Forks
4x Dessert Spoons
4x Soup Spoons
8x Entree/Dessert Forks
8x Entree/Side Knives


I also need to hand in my entrance form and fee!! First Day of training went well, i was admittedly stupid and decided hey I will get mum to take me into Uni, so I can get an extra hours sleep - but instead I got stuck in traffic for two hours - then we had a massive argument in the car....and I had a big melt down to Robbie via text....thanks Hunnie...what would I do with out you?? I dried my tears off and decided to attempt trying to track Gina down again which I managed to find her on my way out of the elevator...we together went down to Four Seasons for my training and we talked about ideas and what I have and what I need to get and what I can borrow...and stuff...

And its going well so far - I can not believe how much Ive spent already!!! O-M-G!! Lol....it better bloody pay off I tell you! One thing I have learnt, my god weddings must be expensive, Im only doing a four setting table setting, I cant even begin to imagine what hard work goes into weddings - just looking at the two I have done at work! WOW!!

Anyway - keep you posted as I go on...

0 comments: