Monday, 18 October 2010

Baby Gift Boxes from LBH Studio 3

These are the remaining four gift boxes to send out to some expecting Fiskateers - all of these mum's were due around Aug-Oct. I made them each a gift box and a little card to go with them. As follows are:

Nancy and Rosalee - they are both Hutterites in Canada, and both have the same gift box set to Unisex, and due to their culture I was trying to fit in as close as possible to what their babies wear when they are born, and what they use. This came with some really helpful information that Rosalee kindly educated me on about their life, that I was so scared to ask about without being rude, Im so glad to have such an insight into your lives! Nancy welcomed a little girl (Alenna) into the world, and Roslaee a little boy (Shane) into the world.

 Nancy's Card

 Rosalee's Card

 Gift Box


The next gift box is for Louie - with her much awaited for little bundle of joy that her and her husband have been trying for..! I loved reading her blog that her husband had set up for her, and it was from there that I learnt she had this whole bugs and critters theme going on in her nursery, my gift box I tried to keep as nutural and Unisex as possible (at the time I didnt know what she was having, and my box started to look more boyish than nutural...guess something was telling me that she was having a little boy!) She welcomed a little boy into the world (Colin).

Card

Gift Box

And the final gift box is for Renee - she is a first time grandmother and her daughter is expecting her first child - a little girl by the name of Chloe. I decided to go with Purple instead of a girl pink...just for something different. Im not over the moon about my card for this box but I LOVE the gift box items I got..!

Card

Gift Box

0 comments: