This is the halloween ghost costume my mum and I made for my baby niece Emma - thought I would do a little seperate blog about it - I have explained a bit about it in my Halloween write up sort of.
Basically we found one similar at the Warehouse but werent happy to pay the price they were charging for it - so we decided to make one instead out of white valvet. We used a pattern mum had for a toddler's poncho and with paper I made a slightly smaller version of it as well as a hood pattern our of printer paper from I believe the same pattern or another pattern for a hooded top. Pinned it on and cut it out. Then out of black valvet made the letters BOO to be stitched on. Finished the whole thing off with a bit of feather boa.
Emma looked so cute in it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment