Tuesday, 4 January 2011

House Mouse ATC




I signed up to a ATC Swap over on the Fiskateers Board last year for House Mouse ATCs - and Im fortunate to own ONE stamp from this series, I was sent it with a whole pile of goodies one day from fellow fiskateer Merlene. I havent done any crafting for a while and I thought since Uni has finally finished I might as well use it as an insentive right?

I was stumped on what to do for it - And Simon gladly helped me out with it, we sort of went for a Willy Wonka slash Candyland sort of theme.We had so much fun with it, we went for a chocolate river, and Simon wanted a waterfall coming down like the one you see in Wonka's factory....so we went for a trip to Subway and got some fat clear straws from there, I think Simon liked this project purely because he got to use the hot glue gun...he is addicted to that thing, doesnt matter what I do when Im out in my room he is in there wasting away the glue in the guns on something..!

We had a few things like liqorice made from foam and some glitter and matchsticks put together to make lollie pops...and cotton wool inked to make candy floss clouds.I coloured the mouse in with water colour pencils.

I only made one set as I only had one stamp.

0 comments: