Sunday, 3 July 2011

Happy 25th Birthday to ME!!!

Im a quarter of a century old now....thats kinda scary....the past four years have been a bit of a blur for me, the past two I have spent competing in the Culinary Comps and this is the first year since 2009 that Ive not spent doing so, well I am competing just that they are at a different time this year compared to previous years due to the RWC.

Its also hard to imagine that a year ago I was planning on having a big party for my 25th......only here I am spending another big birthday pregnant again..!! That wasnt fully what I had plan, so instead of having a 25th Im having a Baby Shower in a month's time.....I here by declear a big 30th Party....(says me who keeps saying she wants a 5yr age gap between her daughter and a possible next one....do you hear that daddy dearest?? Mummy wants to have a party for her 30th....so anywhere after Amelia's 5th birthday I am happy with being pregnant again...! lol) - having said that 30th bday party two months before Amelia's 5th Birthday Party...ohh yea so not going to work...darn it!! lol

Must say - nice to see my Dad forgot my birthday again this year.....but its so easy for you to remember your eldest daughter's birthday 10days later...I dont understand you anymore..I really dont.

Thanks to all my friends and family who have been sending me birthday wishes, and to my boss also who emailed me....Im craving Black Forest Cake big time....

0 comments: