Monday, 8 September 2008

Thank God Fathers Day is over!

Man what a weekend!

Saturday I was awoke by the dog...grrr...she comes zooming down to my room and jumps on the bed and whimpers away pushing her head in to pull my face out and stuff...sometimes i wish she would just shove her head in under mine nad just curly up and go to sleep or what ever but no shes just alimghty hypo and full of beans....

Claire's son Jono and Dylan were over alone with her Border Stu, they were cutting down the trees in our back yard....so we now have more light coming into our house and the neighbours house...(my dad put these trees up 10 yrs ago to block the neighbours we first had there out..he didnt like them...) all thats left to cut out is my pine tree i grew from seed back in 1995....which Im almight proud of....its even got pinecones on it now!! but its sooo big its close to taking out both houses haha...I thought it would have died the other 5 did...but not this one hahaha...

I went to work at 3.30pm for a staff meeting and dessert tasting, our sales are low at our location for dessert...way way lower than the others...and aparently our staff have been saying they dont know what things taste like...but now i know what they are like...so i can sell them better...why cant we do this for all our menus when they are changed and stuff?? i hate lying about what things taste like...

My big boss had food in his mouth when he started talking to someone....and i turnt around and DOMINIC!!! Didnt your mother teach you not to speak with your moth full...he smiled at me and shoved a mouthful in again and started talking to me...so I did the same and we had this convo with food in our mouths....unlike the rest of my co workers i dont hate my big boss...haha I look up to him with great admiration for what he has achieved....yes he may take 60% of my tips and stuff....and the conditions are crap but still...

I sat in my car for like 3 hours waiting till I had work after that meeting - I wasnt in the mood for moving my car....as I wasnt insterested in paying for parking and I was sitting in a free spot outside work and i have clear view of a wedding reception going on at a thai restaurant and there was no way after I saw them enter that i was moving...I would lose my spot...so it was sitting in the car with the radio up loud i did....texting some random guy off a dating site who was pissing me off with his "Oh Tru Tru" at the start of every text....yes Im not texting him again hahaha...to be kind...



Sunday was a blah day - I rang my boss to see what time he wanted me in as I wasnt sure which time he wanted me....My convo went a little like this "Hello its me Bronwyn" to which Mr Smart Ass....said "hello its me Bronwyn how are you" hahaha very funny what time am I starting??

Work was shit, I started at 4pm, I was put on Back Section...which was cool, Aaron was on Middle and Theresa was on Front....but low and behold little Miss Welsh Bitch must had had a bitch about that as sometime later I find out Im actually on front section....grrrrrr....the whole night she was doing my head in...I just wanted to kill myself...I had a big yelling match with her in the restaurant that Conrad had to break up....I was running drinks out she had order that tables hadnt asked for at all...to have her go off at me for not telling her what i was doing on her tables...! I had her come in the kitchen and go off at me for not telling her what a table was doing when i screamed back at her ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING SECTION YOU STUPID COW ITS AARONS!!! YOUR ON BACK NOT FUCKING MIDDLE!! She was like stunned and tried saying I was wrong...then stopped and said you know what actaully your right and walked out...there was a silence in the kitchen that a tumble weed could have passed through....

Boy oh boy i can not wait for two weeks time when she officially LEAVES!! It will be fucking great with out her...!! I was so glad when she left last night....though i had to deal with the boys rambling on about drugs and where they could get some so late at night on a sunday and stuff....and its like yea please someone kill me now or save me.... dont like being around drugs....I have a life promise with my bestest and closest friend not to touch them ever....and ive watched first hand what they have done....

Philipe was running up and down the bar after we had closed up chasing after me...he had left a slice of cheesecake on the bar for me...aww how sweet....hahah I still hate you you french twat hahaha....there was a moment during the night were we were yelling at each other going I hate you!!

I was just greatful to go home after that horrible night at work...as much as I fear working with my boss, those nights seem to be more in order than the night where he isnt on as manager...Im so over Father's day as much as Im over Mother's day...



So I woke up this morning at 6am and heard the news on the radio then went back to sleep to wake up at about 10am or so in a panic worring about Rob...I wanted to text him, after hearing this news...but thankfully he texted me not long after and my troubles were eased in that part...

Ive spent the past 4 hours talking with him...YAY!! Lol sharing photos and stuff....god i miss him! Just spending time with him laughing and being silly....I have so many fond memories of my times with Rob.....its just yea.....










Im feeling almighty triggered to self harm...

0 comments: