Friday, 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Welcome to the Year 2010!!!!

I cant believe 10 yrs ago I had just started high school at the turn of the century....and I had just started my guinea pig training as I like to say for the new Qualification Framework of NCEA.....10 yrs ago I walked into High School believing I was going to be a FIRE FIGHTER, I never imagined back then I would be working and studying in Hospitality let alone dreaming and planning on having my own Restaurant and Bar!!

This year my resolution is to get debt free and to work on progressing with my career and doing well in my last two semesters of Uni...I think I really need to plan and work on my assignments and get them down early and on time with less stressing last minute. I think as soon as I have the resources in terms of my handbooks for each paper I need to really look at the assignments and start them ASAP in the first week of the semester and plan out when they are due. I think what will help will be working with my mate Karan, I believe if we create a team we will get through our last 5 papers we have at Uni....we worked really well together the last few weeks of the semester where we had assignments and exams and studying for them I think we will do well this semester together. Thats the plan - and I know this means I will be putting my crafting on the back burner again BUT its only for one more year....!!

I also need  to become stronger at work and step up and be more assertive and take more inntiative....and not take on so much crap...! When I start back at Uni Im going to go to the budget advisors again and have a budget set out and work out what I need to budget and stuff...I really need to work a way out of my debt....and figure out just how much I need coming in to become financially stable or at least enough so Im not stressing each week...

One key thing this year is not taking on Crap...as I said to Jade, Im going to put the plastic seat down on the toilet and sit on it, Im not going to sit on the cold porcelin bowl and fall into the water - Im not going to be pushed in and flushed down or have crap shat on me or the piss taken out of me - if anyone crosses my path, Im just block them...Im not even going to get into an argument...sure you can have your say....but Im not going to give a flying fuck anymore....you cross me thats its your flushed from my life....down the drain......all drains lead to the ocean, Im sure those who smell will find other fish in the sea they can mellow with...

This year its about ME!!!!

Here's to the Year 2010!!!

Cheers!

0 comments: