Saturday, 30 January 2010

Nappy Cakes and a RAK



I just completed my very first Nappy Cake or Diaper Cake which ever your prefer to call it! Its actually pretty easy to make...all up Ive spent about NZD$80 on it....just another idea to add to LadyBlackHeart Studio

I made this one Green and Orange and I am RAKing this one off on the
Fiskateer Boards to one very lucky Expecting Mother...

The following pics are all the sides and the details on it.













3 comments:

Donna said...

This is just so cute!! What a clever idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Embley Veronica said...

Wow! This is a really old post. :) I was reading about home haircuts on the Fiskateer blog and clicked on your name to see yours (blog, not haircut! :)) and just had to comment on this cute Fiskateer-colored project. I'm not expecting, thank my lucky stars :), and I'm not here for the RAK, just sending a little Fiska-love, one Fiskateer to another. :) Have a happy day!

Bronwyn Theresa said...

Thanks - Talke about how out dated my blog is! I need t odo a BIG blog catch up - Ive got stuff dating back to Feb ive yet to blog about....will do that in the next few weeks lately.

Ive got another one tucked up my sleeve - not really just a small basic one in pink and brown for the Culinary Comps this year.