My nephew and me were going for a drive to Botany Downs the other week to pick up a belt for me to wear to Splash.....and I was playing a CD in my car by Dj Obiwan or something like that - its a random CD I found in my sister's room when she use to live at home...I just kinda you know walked off with it to my room.....and havent given it back...I actually lost it for a few years...! But I found it again...!
But we were driving and next moment my nephew is sitting in his carseat in the backseat of my car dancing to the music...I had to tell Drew about it...so I tested him further on music and to some of Drewyz mixes....so this is the video I made just for Uncle Drew....his youngest fan dances to Drewyz Late Night Mix...!
Saturday, 6 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment