Happy 2nd Birthday to my Little Angel up in Heavan....and a Happy Birthday to my Loving Poppa who is up there looking after his beautiful Great Grandchild.
Today Gummi, you would have been TWO years old....sometimes I find it hard to imagine I would have had a little two year old running around the place, not a day goes by where I dont stop and think about you, sometimes me and Nanny will go out shopping and I will see something and I will say Gummi would have had this, or she would say aww looking this would have been good for Gummi...
I know your in a better place, and are being looked after so well by Poppa....he really is a loving kinda hearted gentleman, and even if you were alive today, I know he would have been guiding you in every step that you would have taken, however that isnt the case, instead I now have BOTH of you watching over me and guiding me....and I also know that your up there with your Gran Gran...and that the two of you are watching over Daddy everyday and guiding him through his recovery after being sick and back into a happy healthy life again.
And I know you will never get bored, because you have Betsy to run around after, and Sid there to cuddle up too, just like he use to when you were inside mummy's tummy, and he would put his paw on my tummy to make sure you were ok. But you always knew that he was your Poppa just hidden away didnt you and Betsy was probably Gran Gran now that I think of it... :p
Both Daddy and I love you so very much my darling, and though we may not show it, or talk about you much to each other, deep down in our hearts you lie there forever....with a love that will never stop. You are what keeps us bonded even stronger even though we are no longer together.
xxxx
0 comments:
Post a Comment