Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Auckland Regional Culinary Comps....its that time again!!!







Ok I have kept this one well hidden but here are some of the things I have put together for my table setting this year - I wont post any of the training pics....but I will post the actual setting when I come to competing with the results....Im confident enough after last year that I can get my table set up with enough time left over....

This year I am doing a Baby Shower Theme and my colours are Pink and Brown...so cute...and yummy..! Kinda going with my colours i used for my dress and mask for my work xmas party last year..!


The Centre Piece - this is going to be filled with things for games

Pencils and Pads for in the Centre Piece

Wine Charms

The Menus

The Nappy Cake that is going on the side board

0 comments: