I had training today at Uni for the comps.....and I had to kill a good 4 hours after that before I went down to see Drewy djing at Supre....I was determined to get some good photos of him....which I did and Im pretty stoked with them, so much I was able to put together a pretty decent collage..Drewy loves these pics...Im loving Sepia tone at the moment...
Drewy is amazing to watch, his energy and passion for djing just comes through when he is behind the decks...he has so much movement in him...he captures the audience....I loved watching him scratching for some young fans...they were totally loving it....
I also took some photos while I was out from around Mission Bay and St Helliers which ive still to make into a collage..it was a gorgous day with the sun out...mint..! And getting to see my talented mate....just topped it off nicely...he always knows how to put a smile on my dial..! Aww yea..!! haha
And a video of Drewyz in action from today...! Woop!

0 comments:
Post a Comment