Wednesday, 23 June 2010

ROAD TRIP!!!

OHAKUNE HERE I COME!!!!

Im damn lucky to get a room for this friday night so I can see my awesome mate...haha..! I tried telling him I wasnt coming due to having a toe infection (its true I have an engrown toe nail and I have been put on rest and am due to have surgery on the 12th July to have a wedge of the nail taken off...) but Drew turnt around and told me to Harden Up.....I can never lie to the man...he knows me too well to know when Im telling a lie or at least a story to try and work my way out of a situation lol...!

But its Mardi Gras weekend and accommodation is pretty much all book, tickets are selling fast - not that Im going to it....maybe next year I will....dont really know what its about...think its all music and drinking up on Mt Ruapehu..

BUT ROAD TRIP!!!! Awwww YEA!!!

0 comments: