Sunday, 27 June 2010

OHAKUNE ROAD TRIP!!

Well that was a fun road trip....!! Got to sit down and have a good chat with my mate....he is absolutely amazing...! Its very rare to find a guy with such a big heart as what Drewy has...he is a kind, caring and honest person and I love how I can freely talk to him about anything thats on my mind....minus one little subject hehe...

I stayed at a place called Kings, and it was awesome, the food is so good, its like being at home...and the staff are so friendly, and they look out for you.....going over and beyond expectation, its like a little family and your warmly welcomed into it. I just wish I could have stayed longer..! One day I will go back again, save my money up...

My mate Drewy was djing there and kicking off the weekend to Ohakune Mardi Gras....which I wasnt attending....Im not fully into the whole clubbing scene and stuff....who knows maybe next I will go to it and see what it is all about..I dont know.

I had for my lunch/dinner Chunky Winter Vegetable Soup with Garlic Bread....it was so good...! Dont know why people were saying it was too healthy.....such rubbish...! It was so good that I didnt need to add any salt and pepper to it....then later on I had Lemon Creme Brulee with Coconut Cookie and Blueberry Compot, I love my Brulee....its the second best dessert next to Chocolate Mousse...ok third if you also bring Tiramasu in.....Ive yet to come across a killer Tiramasu.....!

I went down for a break before the culinary comps and a breather....i havent been out of the city for almost two years, I was meant to go to Kapiti but sadly that fell through....so guttered...! I was looking forward to seeing my bestest friend Jade and my two gorgous curtisy nephews. Will just have to replan that one..!

However since returning to Auckland I have been sick as a dog, my eyes are all itchy and watery.....my nose is runny but not enough that I have to blow it.....and Ive been sneezing like nothing...! Ive been feeling really tired and minorly depressed. The allergies started kicking in when I actually left Auckland....not long after I left we had a heat pump installed...so I came home to that running...Im partly blaming it....how I feel, I feel like this at work when I have been in The Great Room for too long with the air con on.... 

0 comments: