So its Simon's Mum's Birthday today and together we made a card for her - I think this was to show off my talents and Sue's sister and cousin use to make cards....Simon wanted to create a photo frame, he wanted the card to look like a wall, took alot of playing around with paper and cutting up paper - I really do hate it how i have to attack full 12x12 sheets of paper for a little tiny sliver of paper...but sadly I had no scraps of some of these papers...I had a stash of paper scraps you see but I just dont really find the use for them, I keep them for I hope one day I will use them but so far I havent really done so to be honest.
The Birthday Card - Dave (Simon's dad) said it was very professional looking.
We got Sue some goodies from the English food stores, alot of her favourites from back home that she loves. We had dinner out at a restaurant that serves really large burgers, for me it was a hard time as I work in the industry and I wasnt impressed with the service from them. I hardly go out for meals at restaurants because I find it so strange having someone do my job on me, so this time I had to really try my hardest to be a "normal" person and distant myself from my heavy involvement in Hospitality. It was so hard but I managed it. Had a little bitch about it later when I got home...
A family photo.
My HUGE burger
AND I managed to fit Dessert in too! Ok I shared it with Simon I wasnt THAT greedy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment