I went with something different this time for my goodie bags for my niece and nephews - partly cause I couldnt find my bags I usually use for these, and my other lot of bags couldnt fit the treats in - I got these on sale at Spotlight - arent they cute?? They are a desent size too! I hope my nephew Michael doesnt think they are too girly...!!! I finished them off to cover the wire twist tie with some raffia.
I got a pair of Rabbit Ears for my baby niece Emma...
The contain:
- Hallow Chocolate Eggs x3
- Solid Chocolate Bunnies x2
- Chocolate coated Marshmellow Bunnies x2
- Speckled Chocolate Eggs - two different sizes now, I found some tiny mini ones just after I took these photos.
For the Boys...
For the Girls...
Have a Happy Easter everyone!! xx
0 comments:
Post a Comment