So far I have completed TWO layouts - I have been using Shannon White's monthly sketch Challenge to complete them with. The album is 8x8 in size. The following are what i have completed so far. I have yet to do Janurary and April's layouts but I will still use the sketchs for in this album. Ive still to start May's one. I was trying to do them somewhat nutural in colour but my paper selection isnt overly great - and its sort of girly looking...thankful we are having a girl so now i dont have to worry so much about it looking to girly...!! The papers are from My Mind's Eye - I have a couple of large pads full of paper.
From Feb's Sketch Challenge: I just missed the cut off entry for this, as the place I get my photos printed at didnt tell me that their printer had broken down, and that they had a huge order in for 200 photos to be printed..!!! So I couldnt get my photos in - this isnt the first time Ive had this happen from this store, I had it last year when doing my Catering Plus Magazing Comp entry..!
My bump photos through my first trimester - I have been taking a photo almost every week of my bump since I was 4wks pregnant (when I found out on New Years Day that we were expecting)
I had some yellow thickers that I sanded back to almost white, coated them in baby blue fiskars ink and some clear sparkly embossing powder to alter them a little bit to make them fit in with the layout.
From the March Sketch Challenge:
This is from the dating scan I had done - thats my little girl in the top left had corner...! She was about the size of a pea getting onto the size of a blueberry.
Took my fiskars limited edition spring 2010 Birds the Word Punch and punched out a few layers of cardboard glued them all together inked it up with some baby blue ink and embossed it...finished it off with a little pink ribbon....
And like with the Feb layout did the same thing with the thicker number....and using I think it was a Colorbok stamp set, I created a little Journalling patch.
If you havent done so already - head on over and check out the layouts from the April Sketch Challenge on Shannon's Blog....there is even a little RAK too - say I sent you!! And by all means join in with the sketch challenge too. xx
0 comments:
Post a Comment