My baby shower is only a few months away and I have set the theme of PINK and GREEN ELEPHANTS...!
I had asked Simon a few months ago to pick a colour but he never did, so you cant complain to me about not being involved if your not going to reply and distant yourself..! So I had to pick the colours myself - I had picked Pink and Brown last year for something different for my Baby Shower Table Setting theme for the Culinary Comps - having done that I wanted something different AGAIN from just your good old PINK.
The Elephants were completely random - My nana has a small collection of Elephants at her house, and for some reason I have taken a liking to Elephants, infact I was attemping to do my whole nursery with Elephants but failed on that one not being able to find what I wanted...!! Its so hard to find baby cot bedding in NZ and they seem to be going away from it all, the US and UK have HEAPS of things....but not little old NZ..
So my first mission with my baby shower has been doing the invites. I used Adobe Photoshop to create them in, I decided to print them out instead of hand crafting the invites purely because I havent got a list yet of how many people I am going to invite - I used a few different sites to get "supplies" from - most are digi scrapbooking kits and one dingbat font. The picture I have put up in this blog is one I have edited with fake name/contact details as I dont want all my personal contact details all on show so this is an example. My baby shower isnt being held at my work either - due to the Rugby World Cup the whole hotel is going to be busy and booked, and my staff discount doesnt apply during this period, that and well cant afford it all! BUT the date and time is correct to my shower :p
Font: KR Baby's Favourites
Papers: Baby Tender
(*I changed the colours on the strip pattern paper to fit in with my theme)

0 comments:
Post a Comment