So the last few days with having Luke here have been interesting.
Thursday we went out shopping during the day time, Luke got himself some new shorts. My god he is really fussy with clothes!! I learnt I think lol what was "camp" and what wasnt...I learnt that well I just shouldnt even remotely attempt buying him any clothes at all...! Im so use to just going out and buying a tee shirt or shirt for Rob and having him LOVE....but Luke...whoa no...haha he is very much different. The more I think about it, Im reminded of the time I went out shopping with my best friend Shannon for his 18th, I found all these great clothes and an amazing outfit for his 18th bday party.....now that he does Drag...I think his taste has changed also....Shopping for Gay guys is really hard!!!

We went out clubbing later that night with one of my mates from high school - we went to the Gibson and saw Justin Sane djing there (he is there almost every Thursday night Djing in a regular spot) - I was having such an amazing time - Luke and Sela found it slightly funny that I got breath tested on our way in, and it came up as a Failed Reading....being sober driver with my two passengers drinking I explained to the officer that there would be alcohol on their breath which they would be breathing into the air that would have been picked up when I spoke into their breath tester - see now I had prepared for a day like this back when I was first studying Hospitality at Tech...! They came back with another test where I blew into it which came up with a Pass reading..my theory was correct....I work in the Hospitality Industry and I have my LCQ and its not something I want to lose, and I know the law very well...! Sela decided she wanted to go into the city to a gay bar that is there - I have been there once before and it wasnt a good experience and I knew from the start it was a bad idea - I was happy and not to mention safe at the Gibson where I knew people there and it was more controlled. But no these two had other plans. The night was going good until a run in with a guy at the nightclub....that turnt things really bad and sour. To the point that we broke out into an argument, Luke's camera was stolen, his credit card went missing and I basically two frienships that I had for 9-10yrs went down the drain......all because of what pig headed guy. I have been beating myself up about this non stop now.

Friday's plans were to go to the Sky Tower and to the Musuem for a Maori Cultural Expereince, but sadly Luke ended up sleeping the whole day, recovering from the night before hand, he was literally out cold. This night was to be followed by a BBQ and Fireworks in celebration of Luke's 21st the following week and in celebration of my niece Meggan's 8th birthday from Monday. I went out with mum to get fireworks and stuff for the BBQ leaving Luke alone at home - sadly little did I know he had decided he would leave early and had booked himself a hotel for Saturday night meaning I wouldnt be taking him to the airport on sunday for his flight out. It was somber all night during the BBQ, he was spending time with my nieces and nephews lighting fire works and drinking. We spent a bit of time at my neighbours house having a drink, and taking her some left overs (one of her pedigree cats was having kittens).

The plans for Saturday were to go to the Zoo with the kids.....but because we didnt go to the Sky Tower on Friday, we ended up going to the Sky Tower on Saturday instead, I hate how quiet Luke was during the whole thing, I hated how my cards declined and I couldnt afford to pay for my trip up or anything else. What should of been an exciting and happy time, just wasnt. I killed me deep inside what happened Thursday night, I was beating myself up about it all - it killed me Luke's Camera was stolen....killed me he would put in any form of report to the police or anything....it killed me even more inside dropping him off at the Hotel and seeing him just wanting to wave good bye to me in the car...no hug nothing....I didnt really get to say good bye to him. While he promised he would be back I knew then that some unforgiveable stuff had happened that changed our friendship for good. I cried the whole way home from the hotel.

Fortunately I had backed up all of Luke's memory card up so all his photos from Monday-Wednesday are on my laptop, it is just the photos from our night our clubbing we lost - there were some amazing ones...even some of Justin Sane...but then there were photos of THAT guy....all through them, he just wouldnt get out...infact there were time where he would take Luke's Camera off me...I wish we had not have of gone to that Club...and I stood my ground. I wish I had been more stronger....after all I was sober driver....I called the shots being in the clear mind of thoughts. I knew the history and what that club was known for and why people go there for...I know how there is no control over alcohol in half the night clubs in the CBD.....you never see people eating anything at them....there is no host responsibility going on at them and the Security guards dont do anything all....!
But what I can I do now?? I cant undo what has happened.... :o(
0 comments:
Post a Comment