Friday, 12 November 2010

Young Love...


So Ive been pretty cut up about what happened with Luke's last few days in NZ - but I have met a lovely guy (ironically also English) - and we are forming a nice little friendship together - ok I lied...we have umm slightly gotten together in a relationship...I said to go slow...but he pretty said I was his girlfriend so go figure. If it takes my mind off what happened last week then so be it!!

I have no shame in saying I met him online, in this day and age, it seems to be a big thing meeting people online forming friendships and in some cases meeting them in real life - there IS a danger to it....but Ive been meeting people offline for a few years now or so...since I was 18 when I first met Rob, and so far no major creeps have come alone, only a couple which I made the best call on never EVER seeing them again, talking to them again and stuff. But so far all the people Ive met have been wonderful. Ive had a few friendships form that sadly have gone south since meeting in person, I knew a few of them have been because of other people they know having influences of them and telling them bullshit lies about me when they have never met me in person let alone probably even had a real conversation with me..!! But hey cant dwell on that I guess if people want to listen to gossip and rumours and believe it without finding out the truth then so be it...their loss not mine.

So Im looking forward to seeing how things go with Simon...thats his name *giggles* - he is finding it hard that I am off to Christchurch next week for a whole week, but in all honest this trip was planned way back in September BEFORE the earthquake hit, and I have had my tickets booked for about a month now or so.

Could this be love?? Something serious....I wonder....only time will tell.

0 comments: