Thursday, 11 November 2010

Masquerade Ball Masks

I made some thank you gifts for my lecturers at University with chocolate coconut clusters, rocky road clusters and cranberry almond and yoghurt clusters in them. Silly me didnt take any photos of the finished product before I gave them out!!

I have one lecturer who I know loves Masks, one day she told me how much she loved them after looking at one of my assignments I had done for her on events and I decided to make her one. I had made one a year ago for my work's xmas party. I asked my lecture to pick a colour to go with pink (I know how much she LOVES the colour pink) and asked her to pick from feathers, butterflies and bling....she of course said she wanted them all....she sadly wasnt in at Uni when I came to deliver it but she loves it.

So this is the second mask I have made now.


0 comments: