Ive been up busting out these boxes to get finished for Xmas Presents...!! Mum's made all the fudge and Im darn proud of these little beauties...!! Another thing I can add to the business idea thing I mentioned early in the month about parties and weddings and what not....
I dont have a scorepal or anything really to score with lol so I actually score my lines and I shamely say this - a ruler AND a coin...!! Wasnt that greater score lines sadly but it worked at the time.....the tutorial says to stamp the cardstock - which I did but I jazzed it up a bit with some embossing powder to give it just that Christmassy feel to it..only down fall is that it cracks a bit when its all folded up...I made a booboo and cut the tabs all at the top including the one for the flap so I had to stick it back together with some patterned paper on the inside but again this also gave it a bit of extra....Im sure it would look great with patterned paper or even double sided pattern paper :o)
Well its after 3am here and its not officially CHRISTMAS DAY....
So....................with out a due...
MERRY CHRISTMAS - Happy Hanukkah and a Blessed Yule....!
Well its after 3am here and its not officially CHRISTMAS DAY....
So....................with out a due...
MERRY CHRISTMAS - Happy Hanukkah and a Blessed Yule....!
0 comments:
Post a Comment