Ok so a few months ago a friend asked me if I could do her wedding invites for her - I was blown away by her asking me...! She had looked through my things I had done over the year for Uni and the Culinary Comps and all my scrapbooking and other crafty things....so asked me, I felt very privilage to be asked to do such a thing.....for me this is a big thing professional in terms of my career because I am wanting to start up a small business of doing such things for Parties...be it weddings, baby showers, hens nights, birthday parties, xmas gifts what ever it may be....along with that I want to do scrapbooks, I planned to join it up with my mate Yaz who does photography and my old co worker Renee who is a chef to make cakes..
I met up with Jenna for the first time the other day on the 28th where she showed me the things she had gathered and a few samples she had been sent. We went and had a look at Spotlight and Scrapbook Studio in Mt Wellington at supplies and to see if there was anything she liked or if we could find something similar to these samples she had (Ive since figured out who has the paper used on these samples she was sent) I made a few samples using the same concept that were from the samples she had to give her an idea.....and later on I made a whole pile more samples of her.So these are the samplers I have put together out of stuff in my stash - these ARENT my ideas, so thank you to who ever came up with the original idea of them, these are adaptions of samples I found on the net with my own names I have given them.
Now I just need to try and think of a name for this business.....and see what else I can come up with...in terms of ideas for things like favors...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment