Friday, 4 December 2009

November's Bakers Dozen Challenge



So my lovely friend Deborah has been pulled down with Swine Flu this month (I say she's been rolling around in the pig stye to much lol!!) but we havent had a Baker's Dozen Challenge for a good 6 months I think...I emailed Deb asking her if we could do one and have a pig in it in memory of her having Swine Flu, she laughed and told me to host it on her behalf....which I did...

I knew just what I was going to do for my layout but because we were only allowed two photos and it was very small in size the layout, I ended up doing a double layout to get a few more pics in to tell my story...of course I applied the challenge to BOTH Pages...

This is the list for both pages...



1. A PIG - in one of the photos

2. Stamping (technique) - My journal box was stamped

3. Border Punch (tool) - at the bottom of the pink paper

4. Brads - on one of the photos in the corners

5. Pink PP (background paper) - the 8x8 is pink

6. Bling - on one of the photo corners

7. Ribbon - to the sides of the photos

8. Hand or Machine Stitching (technique) - i machine stitched the pink to the blue

9. Paper Folding (technique) - the barn I folded

10. Heat or Dry Embossing (technique) - the journal box is heat embossed

11. Sticker/s - the title (hard to see it i know im going to mount them on black soon)

12. Two different size photos - dittot

13. Created on a 8x8 and applied to a 12x12 - and done!!
 
 


1. A PIG - in the corner

2. Stamping (technique) - my journal block was stamped

3. Border Punch (tool) - at the bottom of the pink

4. Brads - in the corner of the photos

5. Pink PP (background paper) - background of 8x8

6. Bling - on one of the photo corners

7. Ribbon - by the photos

8. Hand or Machine Stitching (technique) - pink machine stitched to blue

9. Paper Folding (technique) - my little piggy :p

10. Heat or Dry Embossing (technique) - the journal block was heat embossed

11. Sticker/s - the title

12. Two different size photos - dittot

13. Created on a 8x8 and applied to a 12x12 - and all done!

0 comments: