I was out shopping for a new Bra...ooOoO La La!! hehehe for under my dress for my work xmas do (not that Im hoping to get lucky...I just like to feel nice and thus gives me a smexy bra and undies for some other occasion if the occasion shall arise...) but I had a text from my mate Stacey saying she was at Cock and Bull for some Xmas Party they were having there and I said I couldnt come as I had my mum with me....but she said it didnt matter and said to come along....
So that was just what we did....I rocked up to Cock and Bull with my mum....had my cranberry jucies but thought heh why not and fell into peer pressure - breaking my 2009 new years resolution by having a couple glasses of Pinot Gris..! Ahhhhh...!! lolI ended up dancing to the live band and with some other random lady at the pub....but it was a great....though didnt like the dizziness that came afterwards - I spent a few hours recovering on the floor at mums watching a movie on TV...
0 comments:
Post a Comment