Friday, 18 December 2009

Langham Xmas Party





Well it was my works Xmas Party the other night.....not an overly large amount of pics of me, but this is one of my faves of me....I regret not getting a full pic of me standing outside all dressed up..! Not many photos were taken of me, I didnt even get any done at the photo op thing...(just like at my school ball....why did the two have to be so much alike?? I even went alone once again...!! My Date cancelled out on me...so I lost me some money for my other ticket I got...)

My dress was brown, my shawl was pale pink and I had a butterfly up in my hair matching my mask...

Not an overly exciting night to have a big flash blog report done up on it lol, it was pretty boring until the live band kicked in....

0 comments: